Most on-site activities and amenities are included in the base lodge rental fees. However, some activities that include the use of expensive equipment or require special training and assistance are not included in the base price. For a complete list of activities, both on and off the Ranch please refer to the Equipment Rentals page.
Rules & Guidelines
- A cleaning fee will be added to each new reservation.
- All rentals must be a minimum of 4 nights during peak season and 2 nights during the off-peak season
- *Peak season reservations for less than 5 nights will incur a $100/night sir charge.
- Peak Season rentals must be Monday – Wednesday nights, Thursday – Saturday or Sunday nights, or Monday – Saturday or Sunday nights (3, 4, 6, or 7 nights total)
- All rentals are full-lodge rentals, half-lodge rentals are no longer allowed.
- No Pets Allowed. No Exceptions
- Check-in is after 4:00 pm and check-out is before 11:00 am. Early check-in and late check out by the manager’s permission only.
- Rental Rates include up to 80 people in the base rental rate. Additional guests over 80 persons are billed at $35 per person, per day. Children 2 and under are free. An accurate count of people in your group will be required prior to check-in at the Lodge.
- Additional members of a group above 80 are allowed to camp or stay in an RV but are charged the rate of $35 per person, per day.
- Tents can only be set-up in designated areas on the Ranch. No tents are allowed on the lawn of the Lodge.
- The Outdoor Pool is heated from May 15th to September 30th each season. The Outdoor Spa is always heated, year-round. During October and April, the pool can be heated, upon advanced request for $125 per day, with a minimum of three days. From November through March, the charge is $199 per day, with the same three-day minimum.
- Wedding events must be approved by the management. All wedding events are charged a $2,495 wedding fee. Very small wedding ceremonies under the capacity of the lodge will be charged a wedding fee of $995.
- The base rate includes up to a set number of people in your rental agreement, if the group size exceeds the number of people allowed under the base rate please notify our reservation team and our team will determine if you group will fit in the facility. An additional cleaning fee will be added to the reservation for these groups.
- A Resort Amenities Fee will be added to each new reservation for use of the amenities on the property each day such as: pool, hot tub, ponds, fishing, and sports equipment.
- All corporate events held on the property will be charged a $495 corporate event fee.
- All events held at the property that serve alcohol will be charged a $495 alcohol fee.
- All reservations must have a person over 30 years of age as the group leader.
All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due to confirm a reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be allowed without payment in full at time of reservation.
A damage protection fee of $125 is put on each new reservation that covers accidental damage to the facility during a group’s stay up to $1,500. If the group chooses to decline the damage protection fee, the fee will be removed from the reservation, but the group will be liable for any damage that occurs to the facility during their stay.
Reservations made within 30 days of reservation date will not be confirmed without payment in full at time of reservation. Cancellations made within 365 days of the reserved date will forfeit 100% of the deposit made. All cancellations made earlier than these dates are subject to a 5% processing fee and an additional 3% on deposits made by credit card. Customer will be afforded one change of date of reservation within 12 months of the rental period for dates of the same value with at least 90 days advanced notice, but if subsequent change is cancelled then 100% of deposit will be forfeited. Deposits on reservations from May 15 to September 15 will not be transferred between calendar years unless the cancelled dates are leased by another group. Landlord will make best efforts to lease cancelled dates and if successful for the same rate as the customer paid, up to 30% of the deposit will be refunded. Reservations made more than 1 year in advance may be subject to rate change. We recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Request a Brochure
We’ll mail you our brochure, outlining all the possibilities Hidden Springs Ranch has to offer, free of charge! Great for helping you plan your next family reunion, corporate retreat, or large group vacation. Just fill out our simple form here.